Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by TrackShack Limited. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to TrackShack Limited where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
3. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
4. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
5. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
6. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
7. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
8. TrackShack Limited shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
9. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
10. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and TrackShack Limited whether written or oral.
11. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
12. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
13. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.