Save £4.00 off list price, pay ONLY £15.95 and get Rapid Low Cost UK Delivery.
The Gaugemaster DCP-CB1iP Cobalt-iP Analog is a new Cobalt product that takes the very best features of Cobalt Classic-O and Cobalt Digital-iP to create something special that bridges the gap between Digital and Analog point motor control.
* Cobalt-iP is even easier to add to your layout as it is already centered and ready to install. All Cobalt-iP leave the factory pre-centered.
* Whatever voltage or power source you choose, it's OK! Cobalt-iP has a really wide-ranging safe Power input - Whether you model Z, N, TT, OO/HO, O, G or anything in between, Cobalt iP is always happy. Acceptable power bus voltage range is 7~23v, AC, DC or DCC!
* Cobalt-iP has THREE on-board switches - all "Break before make" so that they only operate if Cobalt-iP has really changed. One switch is directly linked to the power input wires for direct connection of logic systems/computers, panel switches or any accessory that can be allied with Cobalt-iP's drive power, and there are TWO more totally independent SPDT changeover switches that you can use for frog power, signalling, interlocking or ANY purpose you can imagine.
* Cobalt-iP has super-high switch power handling. Switch 1 is diode controlled and has a limit of 3 amps. Switch 2 and 3 have heavy phosphor bronze changeover contacts that are literally gold plated and they will handle in excess of 5 amps reliably.
* Cobalt-iP has an "Invert throw direction" switch, to make inverted installation super-easy - this lets you synchronise crossovers at the flick of a switch or synchronise the Cobalt-iP's throw position with either your DCC system or computer diagram where "main or branch" choices need to be matched!
* Cobalt iP has "Super low power bus loading"
even though it is always interactive and listening for commands - when stopped, overall draw is less than 5mA per Cobalt-iP (That is far less than the current draw of the average red LED) so connecting many of them will not drain your track power!
* Cobalt iP is the easiest motor to install ever, because it has totally Solder-free connections.
Every Cobalt-iP is totally complete and even includes the mounting screws and double-sided foam mounting pads. Cobalt-iP is quick and simple to install, incredibly easy to wire, reliable and comes complete with three on-board SPDT switches for panel lights or signalling, computer or system feedback and control of point frogs, signals and interlocking. Panel lights are easy and you have a wide choice of connection methods... They can be added via on-board switching, inserted into the power leads already connected to cobalt-iP or they can be indirectly powered via the frog power switch using the same wires that power Cobalt, and that makes professional-looking control panels simpler to set up and wire!
Because Cobalt-iP is SO complete, it makes what were previously complex wiring tasks easy!
Cobalt-iP is just as easy to install as Cobalt Classic - and even easier to wire! Just 2 wires are all that is needed for basic operation!